Exhibiting at NECSS is a fantastic way to increase your organization’s exposure to the scientific and skeptical communities. Exhibition spaces are located in the main conference lobby and entry foyer and will be open to conference attendees during breaks and throughout the conference. If you are interested in exhibiting at NECSS please complete our Exhibitor Request Form.
- Exhibitor times: 9:00AM – 6:30PM Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Exhibitor rates: One day: $450; Two days: $750; Three days: $950
- Exhibit space includes: One 6′ table, two chairs, one identification sign, two main conference passes good for the day(s) of exhibition, electrical outlet available (must notify in advance)
• Exhibition space is limited, and we cannot guarantee space will be available at the time of your request.
• We reserve the right to limit exhibitor space to groups and organizations whose missions are consistent with NECSS.
• Exhibition space rental does not include admission to optional conference events.
• A limited number of registration slots are available to NECSS exhibitors for optional conference events.